1. Collect crystals and kill enemy fighters to gain credits.
2. Fly through the green spheres at your home starbase to drop off your credits and raise your base's tech level.
3. As your base's tech level increases, you'll want to upgrade your weapons.
4. When your base's Tech Level reaches 10, equip your ship with Helios Rockets to destroy the enemy's life support plant.
5. Every time you drop off crystals or make a kill, your rank goes up. The higher your rank, the better your ship becomes.
the region by flying through TCG gates to enter new sectors. In some sectors,
you'll find CRYSTALS you can collect for credits. Collect the crystals
by flying into them. When the display at the top of the screen reads "Credits:
100%," your hold is full, and it's time to fly back home and drop the credits
off. The crystal's color denotes its value in credits.
|Tech Level: As you
gain experience for your starbase by turning in credits, the base's Technology
Level will increase. This accomplishes two things: 1) It adds to your starbase's
automatic defenses; and 2) It makes more advanced weapons and systems available
to be mounted on your ship when you dock at your starbase. Your base
gains points towards new technology levels whenever you drop crystals off
at the CREDIT REPOSITORIES.
|Upgrade Your Weapons:
When you dock with your starbase, you can access a menu that lets you replace
your current weapons and system upgrades with more advanced ones. You dock
by flying close to a LANDING PAD, leveling off, and hitting the Enter key
where you see the "Cleared to Land" message. When you're satisfied with
your changes, hit the Escape key to exit the menu and leave the landing
|Life Support Plant:
The large dome at the "top" of a starbase is its LIFE SUPPORT PLANT. The
Life Support Plant is only vulnerable to attack by Helios Rockets, which
become available for mounting on your fighter when your base reaches Technology
Level 10. It takes several direct Helios Rocket hits to destroy a Life
Support Plant, so a coordinated strike involving several heavy fighters
is your best bet. When the enemy's Life Support Plant is destroyed, the
game is won.
|Rank: As you rise through the ranks by killing bad guys and turning in credits, your fighter will perform better (faster energy recharge, higher top speed, etc). Rank also affects the number of points you receive for killing an enemy fighter; the higher his rank, the more points you receive.|